Thursday 1 March 2012

Details of Locations, props, models, with an explanation of your choices:
Props:
Guitar, stool.

Location: Inside my media classroom in East Norfolk Sixth Form college and at Gorleston Beach

Models: Sean Offord, James Rodwell and Ryan........

I chose these people props and settings for a variety of reasons. To start I chose to shoot Sean Offord as my first subject as I needed someone of the older generation who was a male. In a class full of teenagers Sean was the logical choice as my shooting was heavily time constricted. I needed these images for my front cover, contents page and which was to include a middle-aged man sat upon a stool looking down on the acoustic guitar that he was playing with a passionate look on his face. For this I needed a guitar and a stool, which are incidentally the only props used for the shoot. I used the media room that we were in at the time to shoot the photographs, using a white screen back-drop to give a clear background.

I took pictures of Ryan.........to use one for a smaller image on the front cover. I simply wanted an image of him smiling with a clear background, for me to add my own background or effects in. There were no props needed in this shot and like with Sean it was taken in the media room in East Norfolk Sixth Form College, in front of a white screen back-ground.

James Rodwell, did not originally model for this project but for a photography project. The shot was taken on the edge of Gorleston beach near the dunes, and no props were used. (Although this shot was taken for another purpose other than for this coursework, it was not used for its original purpose, nor has it been shared or publicised in anyway shape or form, and will not be shared or publicised in anyway other than in being posted on my blog until the blog it’s self has been evaluated and given a final mark).

No comments:

Post a Comment